The saying goes, “No one is going to read it or do anything with it.” Correct … if you do not know to whom to send it or have no connection with the media. Since 1980 Creative Ideas Advertising Agency, Inc. has been connected with all forms of media outlets (radio and television stations, trade publications, event calendars, websites, and whatever else is on the cutting edge.)
There are many levels to consider. Creative Ideas has experience with international and national press releases; however, most of our work has been at the state and local levels.
1. Creative Ideas will suggest reasons why and when a press release should go out for your business.
2. Creative Ideas will honestly tell you whether your idea will be welcomed by the media.
3. An interview time will take place to discuss the press release agenda.
4. A quote(s) will be obtained from the person important to the organization or the theme of the release.
5. A boiler plate will be obtained from or written for you. (A boiler plate is a short synopsis of your business. It is placed at the bottom of your press release.)
6. Contact information will be included in the press release.
7. Press releases can be sent on Creative Ideas letterhead or sent by us under your company logo.
8. Press releases are written by a Creative Ideas copyrighter.
9. Press releases are thoroughly proofread for formatting, grammatical correctness and spelling. We reserve the right to correct any quotes, if determined to be incorrect.
10. Press releases are sent out by Creative Ideas. Our contact list is continually updated and is the property of Creative Ideas.
(*Each obtained or scheduled appearance or interview)
Local (up to three counties; 50 outlet minimum) $450
* Email follow up $100
* Telephone follow up $250
* Guest appearance, interview, etc. per event $50*
Regional (up to ten counties) $550
* Email follow up $150
* Telephone follow up $350
* Guest appearance, interview, etc. per event $100*
State (Florida) $1,500
* Email follow up $250
* Telephone follow up $450
* Guest appearance, interview, etc. per event $150*
National (Outside of Florida) $3,000 – $5,000
* Email follow up $500
* Telephone follow up $1,000
* Guest appearance, interview, etc. per event $200*
International (including Canada) $7,500
* Email follow up $750
* Telephone follow up $1,500
* Guest appearance, interview, etc. per event $300*
Press Conferences TBD